“Give yourself entirely to those around you. Be generous with your blessings. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wishing....

I am finding all these bead blogs and mutifiber blogs and I am wishing I had someone close by here that shares the same passion that I do about making things.  I am like a sponge, wanting to learn more and more.  I would love to learn to work with metal and copper, I would love to work with polymer clay and glass.  I have nothing but time on my hands now being retired.  Everything I have learned this far has been thru tutorials...videos and books. 

Oh my wish is to find someone to mentor me and go along this journey with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy.....